There has been this fun tag floating around called The Beauty Tag and I’ve decided I’m not going to wait to be tagged to do it…OOOOOOOHHHHHHH REBEL.
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?Twice, morning and night.
2. What skin type do you have? Right now my skin is dry but I normally have an oily T-zone.
3. What is your current facial wash? In the morning I use clean and clear morning energy and at night I use clean and clear black head clearing scrub.
4. Do you exfoliate? I do but not every day.
5. What brand do you use? Soap and Glory, greatest scrub of all.
6. What moisturizer do you use? Clean and clear, dual action oil free right now but i change it up a lot.
7. Do you have freckles? Only when my face has seen the sun.
8. Do you use eye cream? Not all the time but i do use Benefit, its potent some times.
9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Im pretty lucky that I have very clear skin.
10. Did you ever have to use Proactive? Never
11. What foundation do you use? I use Maybelline dream flawless nude foundation in ivory.
12. How about concealer? I use Mac select moisture cover in NC15
13. Do you know your undertone color? I have the fairest with slight pink undertones
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes? They look so lovely on other people but i just don’t like them on myself.
15. Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yeah, I normally do, if i get through it.
16. What brand of mascara do you use? I use two, A super cheap one that was sent to me by GlossyBox called lash princess volume mascara by essence which I LOVE and a Bourjois mascara called volume 1 seconde retro summer which was review and recommended my friend Hannah.
17. Sephora or MAC? We don’t have Sephora in the UK so Mac, but I will be in the states next may and will grab a few bits.
18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No, I wish I did though.
19. What makeup tools do you use in make up application? I use a real techniques beauty blender and real techniques brushes.
20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? No, not an eye primer.
21. For the face? I use a Maybelline baby skin pore eraser face primer
22. What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)? I like neutral shades for day to day wear and navys/ blacks for something a bit more grunge on a night out.
23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I use a liquid liner and its the Rimmel glam’eyes professional liquid liner but i use a thinner brush because that just works for me.
24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Never. It just doesn’t suit me so I don’t use it at all.
25. What do you think of pigment eye shadows? Messy.
26. Do you use mineral makeup? Nope, My friend uses bare minerals and I gave that a try once but just wasn’t for me.
27. What is your favourite lipstick? Kate moss Lasting finish in shade 003 is my go to daily lip colour and I also love Mac Ruby Woo
28. How about lip gloss? Not for me.
29. What is your favourite blush to use? I don’t use it too often but I do love Benefit rockateur.
30. Do you buy your makeup on eBay? Never!
31. Do you like drugstore makeup? Most of it is pretty good.
32. Do you go to CCO’s? (cosmetic company outlets)? Nope, unfortunately not.
34. Are you clumsy when putting on makeup? Nope, maybe with winged liner, but who isn’t?
35. Name a makeup crime that you hate? Not blending. BLEND PEOPLE, BLEND!
36. Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Neutral shades.
37. Which celebrity always has great make up? Cara Delevingne and Dita Von Teese.
38. If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use? My eyebrow kit (i don’t have any hair there).
39. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? If I grew my eyebrows back, which I’m in the process of doing.
40. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? No, basically.
Hope you enjoyed getting a little look into my make up and skin care.
Have fun ladies!