With Easter right around the corner I figured I would start sharing some recipes for treats!
These chocolate Easter nests are so simple and kids (and adults) love them, so its best you make plenty! You can use any cereal you like to make these, but I like to use cornflakes.
- 100g milk chocolate
- 50g butter
- 2tbsp golden syrup
- 100g cereal of your choice
- Mini sugar coated Easter eggs
- Break up the chocolate into squares and place in a plastic or glass microwave proof mixing bowl with the butter and syrup and heat in the microwave on 30 second bursts until melted, then stir until smooth.
- Add the cereal and stir with a spoon until it is well coated in chocolate.
- Place 12 paper cupcake cases in a bun tin and spoon the mixture into the cases. Place in the fridge to set for 30 mins.
- Decorate with sugar eggs
It really is that easy and they are a classic treat at Easter!
Comment below your favourite Easter treats.