Here are some over all tips for people staying in resorts. I use most of these and they help a lot!
- They are promotions and offers that you can take advantage of if you book your next Disney World trip whilst staying at a Disney World Resort .
- Gift cards are really useful and can be used for near enough anything. Once benefit of the gift card is you can use it to pay for any room charges that you have.
- My Disney Experience app only allows you to assign one card per party but if you pop to the concierge desk in your resort they can assign a different card per person for you.
- If you room doesn’t come with a microwave then you can use the one in the food court/quick service area.
- If you are worried about leaving valuables unattended in your room you can always use the ‘Privacy Please’ signs that Disney supply and nobody will enter your room. (although i don’t advise this on longer trips as housekeeping won’t clean your room an it could end up messy)
- If you are on a longer stay and want to keep a few valuables safe then pop down to the concierge and most resorts will keep then safe for you.
- Use the online check-in when staying at Disney Resorts which is an option 60 days before your trip begins. The only time I wouldn’t do this is if I was going to upgrade my room.
- When you’re staying on-site, you can get a wake-up call from a character. Side note: The characters change all the time.
- If you are staying for 7+ nights I advice getting the resort mug which is currently priced at $17.99 but it is refillable. It is only refillable in the resorts but you can refill it in any resort not just the one you are staying at.
Hope some of these tips help you when you are on your trip. See ya real soon!